According to NBC4i, Ohio State is pausing team-related activities in its football program for a week because of an increase in positive tests for COVID-19.
The decision was made after a round of PCR testing Monday, the school announced in a news release Tuesday morning. The offices at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center will also be closed.
The football team is scheduled to begin spring practice on Friday, March 19 with a target date of April 17 for the spring game. No announcement has been made on plans for fans at the spring game.
For the full NBC4 story click here https://www.nbc4i.com/sports/buckeyes/ohio-state-pauses-activities-in-football-program-for-week-after-positive-covid-19-tests/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Michaela Coel’s History-Making Emmys Speech Won The Night: ‘I Dedicate This Story To Every Single Survivor Of Sexual Assault’
- Issa Rae Wore $3 Eye Shadow To The 2021 Emmys And We’ve Never Related To Her More
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Draya Michele Shares Her Breakfast Routine And Now We Know How She Keeps Her Waist So Snatched
- Niecy Nash’s Hollywood Glam Look Is What The Emmys Red Carpet Needed
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- Jordyn Woods Steps Out In A Barely-There Crystal Chain Dress And Sets The Internet Ablaze
- Black Police Chief Faces Intense Criticism For Pushing To Reform Waterloo Police Department
- An Atlanta Man Was Put On Hold By 911 Minutes After Being Shot