The James Center for Cancer Health Disparities, OSU Wexner Central, and Ohio Health have all teamed up to bring a free health and wellness event to the community this Saturday, May 1st. The event is being held at Friendship Missionary Baptist Church located at 1775 West Broad Street and starts at 8:30 am and will wrap at 2 pm.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
They will be offering a variety of preventative cancer screenings, women’s health evaluations, COVID-19 vaccines, biometric screenings, and tobacco/substance abuse support. In addition to all of this attendees will have access to information about community gardening, financial literacy, life insurance, funeral planning and more. All of this is FREE and open to anybody over the age of 18 who would like to attend. Click here for info and register for your timeslot here.
- Chloe Bailey Understood The Assignment… Again!
- Nicki Minaj Steps Out In Purple Ombré Knee Length Wig
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Happy Birthday Jayda Cheaves! 5 Times She Slayed On The ‘Gram
- Mo’Nique Is ‘Aging Like Fine Wine’ In Latest Instagram Pic
- Haitian Migrants: Does The U.S. Have A Legal Obligation To Process Asylum Seekers? It’s Complicated
- Update: Kelly Price’s Attorney Say’s She’s Safe Not Missing!?
- Living Legend Toni Braxton Got Booted From The Masked Singer!?
- Prayer Warriors: Kelly Price Has Been Reported Missing
- Black Female Officers In DC File Class-Action Lawsuit On MPDC For Race & Sex-Based Discrimination