The James Center for Cancer Health Disparities, OSU Wexner Central, and Ohio Health have all teamed up to bring a free health and wellness event to the community this Saturday, May 1st. The event is being held at Friendship Missionary Baptist Church located at 1775 West Broad Street and starts at 8:30 am and will wrap at 2 pm.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
They will be offering a variety of preventative cancer screenings, women’s health evaluations, COVID-19 vaccines, biometric screenings, and tobacco/substance abuse support. In addition to all of this attendees will have access to information about community gardening, financial literacy, life insurance, funeral planning and more. All of this is FREE and open to anybody over the age of 18 who would like to attend. Click here for info and register for your timeslot here.
- Multiple shot outside north Columbus strip club after large fight
- Niecy Nash Leaves No Crumbs In A Stunning White Lapointe Contour Dress
- Lizzo Plays The Historic 200-Year-Old Presidential Crystal Flute On Stage
- TIME Spotlights SZA, Keke Palmer, And More With Their TIME100 NEXT – THE WORLD’S RISING STARS Profiles
- Trump Credited Bi-Racial Ex-Girlfriend Kara Young’s Intelligence To ‘White Side’ Of Family, New Book Says
- What Is ‘Swatting’? Fake 911 Calls Surge As HBCU Bomb Threats Go Unaccounted For
- First Look Photos From Paramount+ ‘Fantasy Football’ Film Starring Marsai Martin & Omari Hardwick
- Gabrielle Union Shines In All Black Ensemble In Latest IG Photos
- Zaya Wade Is Chic In Latest Fashionable Instagram Post
- Niecy Nash Gives Us Style Goals In An All White Ensemble