The James Center for Cancer Health Disparities, OSU Wexner Central, and Ohio Health have all teamed up to bring a free health and wellness event to the community this Saturday, May 1st. The event is being held at Friendship Missionary Baptist Church located at 1775 West Broad Street and starts at 8:30 am and will wrap at 2 pm.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
They will be offering a variety of preventative cancer screenings, women’s health evaluations, COVID-19 vaccines, biometric screenings, and tobacco/substance abuse support. In addition to all of this attendees will have access to information about community gardening, financial literacy, life insurance, funeral planning and more. All of this is FREE and open to anybody over the age of 18 who would like to attend. Click here for info and register for your timeslot here.
- Magic 95.5 and the Columbus Music Commission for Music Business Mondays
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Rhonda Reese of Stems & Stone Hosted Nia Noelle
- CDC Says Fully Vaccinated People Don’t Need Face Masks Indoors or Outdoors
- Philonise Floyd Shares What We Will Learn About George Floyd On TV One’s Sins Of The City [WATCH]
- Dunkin’ Donuts Employee Charged With Manslaughter After Racist Incident
- Yara Shahidi Collaborated With Adidas With To Create Yara Shahidi Superstar Shoes
- #JusticeForPamelaTurner: Civil Rights Leaders Organize Rally On Second Anniversary Of Her Death
- Singer Tank Is Fighting Hearing Loss [VIDEO]
- Black Man Charged With Manslaughter For Fatally Punching Old Man Over Racist Slur
- Tiffany Haddish’s Short Buzz Cut Maybe Coming To Daytime Television
- Vashtie Talks Motherhood, Style Inspirations, And Her Latest Sneaker Collaboration With Pine-Sol