According to NBC4i, The Chicago Bears selected Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields with the No. 11 pick in the 2021 NFL Draft. Chicago traded up from 20th overall with the New York Giants to select Fields.
Fields is the highest Ohio State quarterback selected since 1982 when the Baltimore Colts selected Art Schlichter with the No. 4 overall pick. Dwayne Haskins was the 15th overall pick in 2019. Fields, who transferred to Ohio State from the University of Georgia, is the fourth QB in Ohio State history to be drafted in the 1st round.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Chloe Bailey Understood The Assignment… Again!
- Nicki Minaj Steps Out In Purple Ombré Knee Length Wig
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Happy Birthday Jayda Cheaves! 5 Times She Slayed On The ‘Gram
- Mo’Nique Is ‘Aging Like Fine Wine’ In Latest Instagram Pic
- Haitian Migrants: Does The U.S. Have A Legal Obligation To Process Asylum Seekers? It’s Complicated
- Update: Kelly Price’s Attorney Say’s She’s Safe Not Missing!?
- Living Legend Toni Braxton Got Booted From The Masked Singer!?
- Prayer Warriors: Kelly Price Has Been Reported Missing
- Black Female Officers In DC File Class-Action Lawsuit On MPDC For Race & Sex-Based Discrimination