According to NBC4i, an Ohio State University quarterback has announced his intent to transfer to another school in search of playing time.
Jack Miller III, who recently had drunk driving charges against him reduced to reckless operation, announced via Twitter he is leaving Ohio State to “look at opportunities available to me to play the game I love.”
Miller was Ohio State’s third-string quarterback this season.
Miller was initially arrested on Nov. 5 and charged with operating a vehicle while impaired near East 15th Avenue and North 4th Street at 1:30 a.m. Four days later, head coach Ryan Day said Miller was suspended.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Man Dies Outside of Lima Nursing Home, Investigation Launched
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Self-Hate: Black Man Who Terrorized Haitians ‘Because Of Their National Origin’ Gets 20 Years In Prison
- BoomBaby! The Pacers Beat The Bucks To Advance To The NBA Cup Final
- The Black Shows Norman Lear Changed TV Culture With
- Just Do It: Tiger Woods & Nike Reportedly Looking To Part Ways
- 50 Cent Faces a $1 Billion Lawsuit from “Real-Life Ghost”
- The ‘Squid Game’ Universe Expands With Netflix’s ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ Renewed For Season 2
- Rapper Kodak Black Arrested for Possession of Cocaine
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Diddy Releases Statement After Being Accused Of Gang Raping 17-Year-Old, X Tells Him To Log Off
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
12 Days of Holiday Magic
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark