According to NBC4i, Ohio State running back Evan Pryor is expected to miss the 2022 season after suffering a knee injury Monday, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
Pryor, a sophomore, was third on OSU’s depth chart but was expected to get playing time after an impressive spring camp. In the spring game, he had four catches for 44 yards and rushed for 62 yards and a touchdown.
He continued to make strides in fall camp before sustaining the injury.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- One shot after argument in north Columbus
- Trick or Treat Times for the Columbus Metro Area
- Ohio man facing charges after 125 mph chase
- Vice President Harris Is Right To Highlight The Importance Of Equity In Disaster Relief
- Ime Udoka Reportedly Used “Crude Language” With Female Staffer Before Intimate Relationship Began
- Biden’s Historic Judicial Nominations Bring Black Girl Magic To The Federal Bench
- Yung Miami Gets Us Ready For The Weekend In Latest IG Post
- Lizzo Models New Yitty Leggings In Latest Instagram Post
- Serena Williams Styles Her Daughter’s Natural Hair While Reading Her New Book, “The Adventures Of Qai Qai”
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan