According to NBC4i, Ohio State running back Evan Pryor is expected to miss the 2022 season after suffering a knee injury Monday, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
Pryor, a sophomore, was third on OSU’s depth chart but was expected to get playing time after an impressive spring camp. In the spring game, he had four catches for 44 yards and rushed for 62 yards and a touchdown.
He continued to make strides in fall camp before sustaining the injury.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Sean “Diddy” Combs To Temporarily Step Down as REVOLT Chairman
- Diddy’s Former Head Of Security Speaks On Allegedly Witnessing Cassie Abuse
- Jimmy Iovine Accused Of Sexual Abuse Under New York’s Adult Survivors Act
- ‘The Blackening’ Sequel Is Happening: Here’s What We Know
- ‘Authentic’ Was The Word Of The Year In 2023, According to Merriam-Webster
- SZA, Usher Atop The Soul Train Awards 2023 Winners’ List
- Beyoncé Says Online Criticism Motivated Blue Ivy To Work Harder On Her Dance Skills
- Met Police Officer Accused Of Misconduct After Tasing 10-Year-Old Black Girl While She Moved Away From Him
- Watch: Heiress Harris Lights Up The Stage At Essence’s 2023 Holiday Special
- Kylie Kelce Autographed Vintage Philadelphia Eagles Jacket Sells for $100,000 at Auction
George “Funky” Brown, Drummer for Kool & The Gang, Dies at 74
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Angel Reese Speaks Out Amid Rumor She Was Suspended For Poor Grades, Social Media Chimes In
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Keke Palmer Tapped To Host The 2023 Soul Train Awards
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022