According to NBC4i, every registered voter in Ohio is getting an application for a mail-in absentee ballot from the Secretary of State’s Office in Columbus.
The goal is to make the November election more accessible and reduce lines at the polls.
If you get more than one form, it is legal, but only return one.
“There’s a little confusion with people thinking that they have to vote that way, but that’s an option. So if you wanna vote an absentee ballot this year for November, fill out the application, send it back to the board and then those first ballots will go out the first week of October,” said Mahoning County Elections Director Tom McCabe.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Sisters Are Doin’ It! Actress Malinda Williams Launches HBCU Coding Bootcamp For Women
- Urban Skin RX Delays The Aging Process With Their Latest Products
- Haliburton Helps East Set Record in NBA All-Star Game
- Babyface Mesmerizes The Crowd With His Rendition of The National Anthem At The NBA All-Star Game
- Has Yolanda Adams Ever Considered Doing R+B?
- Diddy Hired Ghislaine Maxwell’s Attorney To Represent Him In Rape & Trafficking Case
- Will Smith Signs On For Role In Thriller ‘Sugar Bandits’
- [VIDEO] Slim Thug Explains Why He Changed His Mind On Marriage
- Remember When: Russell Wilson Serenades Fans With Usher’s “Nice & Slow”
- MAGA Group Admits To Judge It Has No Evidence To Support Claims Of Illegal Ballot Stuffing In Georgia
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
JUST MARRIED: Usher Weds Longtime Girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea In Vegas
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
10 Hits Usher Didn’t Perform at the Super Bowl
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!
We Them Ones Comedy Tour