According to NBC4i, A Columbus police officer is fighting her charges in court after being accused of drag racing while under the influence.
NBC4 obtained an Ohio State Highway Patrol trooper’s bodycam video of the Jan. 3 incident, which involved Columbus Division of Police Officer Trier Knieper and her friend, Paige Slyman. The pair had been illegally street racing in separate cars around 9 p.m. that night, going 100 mph in a 65-mph zone, according to Franklin County Municipal Court records.
Troopers on Interstate 270 westbound pulled over Slyman, 26. When they approached Knieper, 27, one of the trooper’s body cameras recorded her saying she pulled over when she saw the troopers stop Slyman
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Dode unveils it’s last gas powered muscle car that’s faster than a Tesla
- Yung Miami Is ‘Back Outside’ In NYC In An All Black Look
- Wrongfully Convicted Victim and Civil Rights Lawyer Speak Out to Raise Awareness
- “New Besties” Meg The Stallion and Vice President Kamala Harris Celebrate Women’s History Month
- Minnesota Republican Claims Genocides Between Native Americans And White People Went ‘Each Way’
- Black Tony Is Finally Coming To Work…At 11 O’clock [WATCH]
- 6 Important Things To Know About Ramadan
- Grandview Heights students evacuated after bomb threat
- Saweetie Dishes On Her Candy Crush Collab + Her Desire To Portray Play A Super Villain On The Big Screen
- Conservative Twitter Melts Down Over The Possibility That Donald Trump Will Be Arrested
REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Autopsy released for baby who died after Ohio Amber Alert
Spice Announces Her Third Pregnancy: ‘God Has Been So Good To Me!’
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards
You Wont Believe What Singer D'Angelo Looks Like Now! [VIDEO]