Renowned producer Scott Storch (pictured left) was recently robbed of $100,000 worth in jewelry, according to the N.Y. Daily News.
Storch and a companion were reportedly walking through N.Y.C.’s Times Square early Tuesday morning, when two men approached them. They then allegedly pulled out a gun, ordering Storch to hand over his jewelry and a briefcase with $5,000 in cash inside.
The gunmen then fled in a nearby black SUV, police sources say. Scorch and his friend were unharmed.
While the hip-hop producer has created a slew of hits, including Fat Joe’s “Lean Back,” Beyonce’s “Baby Boy,” and 50 Cent‘s “Candy Shop,” he has recently fallen on hard times.
In a 2009 interview, the Long Island native revealed he blew through $30 million in six months. Most of it went to feed his reported cocaine addiction. Last year, he was arrested in Las Vegas for cocaine possession.
Storch is currently in town for MTV’s Video Music Awards on Sunday at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center.
SEE ALSO: Raz B Story Is A Hoax?
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Woman’s Body Found In Northbound Lanes Of I-71 In North Columbus
- New Report Claims Kim Kardashian Had Lipo From Her Legs Injected Into Her Butt
- Teens Charged After Allegedly Killing Australian Student Because They Were “Bored”
- Tia Mowry Reveals Why She Refused To Have Sex With Hubby Cory Hardrict For A Year
- Trayvon Martin Shooting Reenacted In Powerful ‘Stand Your Ground’ PSA [VIDEO]
Hip-Hop Producer Scott Storch Robbed At Gunpoint Of $100,000 In Jewelry was originally published on newsone.com