On the latest On The Mic Podcast, Missy B talks to survivor, author, speaker, and filmmaker, Danielle Smith about abuse, help, healing and her “Don’t Be Quiet” movement.
- Sam Sylk Reality Hour Rewind: Young Girl Dating Old Man!? [VIDEO]
- Sam Sylk and Sheryl Underwood Talk Kevin Hart Oscars [VIDEO]
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 6 Ways Women Can Make Extra Money !!
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- DISCUSSION: Should Santa Claus Become More “Gender Neutral?”
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People
- Ohio Native Nancy Wilson Passed Away at 81.
- That Time Nancy Wilson Slayed On ‘The Cosby Show’
Also On Magic 95.5 FM: