Saturday Morning, there was a shooting in North Columbus leaving one in critical condition and another injured. The shooting happened on E 5th ave and St. Clair. The victim of the shooter was sent to Grant Medical Hospital. There is no suspect at the moment, but police are investigating what happened.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The Columbus Police are looking for an individual possibly driving a beat-up Toyota Camry. It was bedeviled to be a shootout; many people in the neighborhood said over a dozen shots were fired.
- The HistoryMakers Celebrates 20 years Of African American Leadership
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- Gov Mike DeWine Announces Future Curfew Changes for Ohio
- Kountry Wayne Talks Pivoting His Comedy During The Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Special K’s Top Man Law Violations [WATCH]
- UC Basketball Team: Postpones It’s Game Against Wichita
- Mamba Mentality: Quotes To Live By As We Remember The Great Kobe Bryant
- Lizzo’s Version Of The Corvette Challenge Needs To Be A National Anthem
- Verzuz Battle Between Ashanti and Keyshia Cole Sets New Record
- COVID Sniffing Airport Dogs Coming Soon
- Gabourey Sidibe Details Her Struggles With Bulimia On The ‘Peace of Mind With Taraji’ Facebook Show