Get your tissues out because this video will make you laugh and cry at the same time! Anyday someone gets the news that they are cancer free and no longer have to undergo treatments is a good day. But when Lakesha Ball, a mom from Maryland, found out that she had received her last bit of chemo she got the opportunity to ring the cancer-free bell. And boy did she ever ring the bell!
Lakesha was receiving treatments for breast cancer from the University of Maryland Proton Center and her daughter captured the excitement her very last day of treatment.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, breast cancer is “the most common cancer in women, no matter your race or ethnicity.” Congrats to Lakesha for beating it!
- Mother Daughter Moment: Harlem School Of The Arts Honors Lupita Nyong’o And Dorothy Nyong’o At Their 5th Annual Mask Ball
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Tessa Thompson Takes A Fashion Loewe At The NYC Premiere Of Lady And The Tramp [POLL]
- D.L.’s Top 10 Gross But Hilarious Things Women Do
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Shooting At Car, Hitting 13-Month-Old In Atlanta
- Understanding the ATF………..Starring Citynewwss
- Detroit Woman Becomes The Face Of A Beauty Brand After Years Of Colorism Bullying
- Roland Martin: We Better Not Be Distracted By Trump’s Games
- I-670 SmartLane to Open Wednesday!
- Reverend Al Sharpton: Donald Trump Is ‘More Punk Than Fighter’
- Huggy Lowdown: The Nationals Are Not The Redskins