Get your tissues out because this video will make you laugh and cry at the same time! Anyday someone gets the news that they are cancer free and no longer have to undergo treatments is a good day. But when Lakesha Ball, a mom from Maryland, found out that she had received her last bit of chemo she got the opportunity to ring the cancer-free bell. And boy did she ever ring the bell!
Lakesha was receiving treatments for breast cancer from the University of Maryland Proton Center and her daughter captured the excitement her very last day of treatment.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, breast cancer is “the most common cancer in women, no matter your race or ethnicity.” Congrats to Lakesha for beating it!
- Diabetic Amputations On The Rise Among Black Patients, Data Suggests
- Killer Mike Explains Why He Thinks Black Men Should Marry Black Women
- Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
- Win A Trip to Miami’s “Jazz in the Gardens”!
- Jackson State Paid $800K To End Decades-Long HBCU Football Tradition, Documents Show
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- Malcolm X Assassination: Ben Crump To Introduce New Witnesses In Conspiracy Case
- Drivers Registering Cars In Virginia To Avoid Insurance Cost In Their Home States
- Marley Music: YG Marley Scores Breakout Hit With Help From His Legendary Mom Lauryn Hill
- Black Man Falsely ID’ed As ‘Illegal Immigrant’ At Kansas City Chiefs Parade Shooting Has Life Ruined By GOP Lies
JUST MARRIED: Usher Weds Longtime Girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea In Vegas
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
10 Hits Usher Didn’t Perform at the Super Bowl
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Crew MLS Cup parade, celebration set
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!