A school safety and security officer at Marion-Franklin High School was alerted Wednesday morning that someone was smoking marijuana in a school bathroom. Upon entering the area just outside of a bathroom the officer stopped Waki Malik Bryant, a student, and searched his backpack.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
In the backpack, the officer found waist pack with a loaded magazine, handgun, marijuana and a digital scale. Columbus Police was called and Bryant was arrested and charged with carrying concealed weapons and conveying a deadly weapon in a school zone.
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Gives Insightful Story On The Making Of His Biggest Hit ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- Nicki Minaj, LL Cool J, And Jack Harlow Will Host The 2022 VMAs
- An Alleged Racist Juneteenth Party With A Trump Shine Is Giving Big ‘Get Out’ Vibes: Here’s What We Know
- Gary’s Tea: Nene Leakes Got A BBL & Gary With Da Tea Opens Up About Wanting His Butt Done! [WATCH]
- Tevin Campbell Officially Comes Out; Fully Embracing Identity as a Gay Man
- What Is The Black Hammer Party? Black Extremism In A White Extremist World
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Shares His Turning Point From Drugs To The Church In His ‘Never Would Have Made It’ Biopic
- Florida Republicans Intentionally Discriminated Against Black Voters With Restrictive Election Laws, DOJ Rules
- Ohio Republican backs ‘commonsense’ gun control proposal