Are you getting enough rest? Have you noticed that your sleep patterns have changed since the beginning of the pandemic? If so, you’re not alone. A new survey said that millions of Americans feel the stress from the pandemic is negatively effecting their sleep.
According to YahooNews, here are the ‘Top 10 Ways People are Trying to Sleep Well During the Pandemic’:
1. Eating healthier . . .
2. exercising . . .
3. reading books before bed . . .
4. listening to music before bed . . .
5. taking a warm bath or shower before bed . . .
6. meditating . . .
7. having sex before bed . . .
8. taking an over-the-counter sleep aid . . .
9. and getting better pillows.
10. And the biggest way they’re trying to sleep better is . . . not checking the news at night because it’s just so incredibly stressful.
For more details, click here.
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Diddy Releases Statement After Being Accused Of Gang Raping 17-Year-Old, X Tells Him To Log Off
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
12 Days of Holiday Magic
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark