According to NBC4i, a Columbus man has been sentenced to over 18 years in prison for robbing two auto parts stores at gunpoint.
Craishon Russell, 32, was sentenced Thursday in federal court, said Kenneth Parker, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Ohio. Russell had pleaded guilty to robbery and a firearms charge.
According to court documents, on June 5, 2019, Russell robbed an AutoZone on East Main Street in Reynoldsburg, getting away with $1,400 in cash. Ten days later, he robbed an O’Reilly Auto Parts store in Canal Winchester.
Employees at each store described tattoos that matched Russell.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Monica Proves Blondes Have More Fun With Bold New Do
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Ohio Football Coach Resigns After Using ‘Nazi’ Plays In Game
- Alabama Court Appointee Submits Proposals For New Black Voting District
- Dame Dash On Fair Pay For Content Creators, Hip Hop Turning 50 and More
- WGA Reaches Deal With Studios, Streamers To End Writers Strike
- Win Tickets to See Wu-Tang Clan and Nas!
- ‘Sheeeeiiitttt’: Sen. Bob Menendez’s Bribery Indictment Is Giving Clay Davis Vibes From ‘The Wire’
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL CONTEST
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
EN VOGUE SETTLE LAWSUIT, TWO MEMBERS LOSE NAME RIGHTS
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Listen To Magic On Your Amazon Echo
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai, X Chimes In With Thoughts