Here’s how to keep your sumer lovin’ hot but still safe and not too heavy.
1. DANGER RADAR- You might feel free but you still have to have your Danger Radar on alert.
If you find yourself in a situation that you don’t want to be in or that you are uncomfortable in, be honest. You can be sweet and still strong and unwavering.
2. ASK PRE-QUALIFYING QUESTIONS- Just because it’s a summer love doesn’t mean it’s ok to date whoever and do whatever. Ask pre-qualifying questions that reveal who this guy (or girl) is. You don’t want to be conned, played, or mislead.
3. STAY AWAY FROM TOXIC, BORING, & UNHEALTHY– Summer love may be fun, but if it’s an unhealthy, boring, or toxic romance it couldn’t actually put a damper on your carefree energy. Keep it light, honest, and real. If it doesn’t feel right, end it.
4. HAVE A VACATION ROMANCE- Vacation romances are fantastic! Date a local and have them take you around to the hotspots. It’s a great way to get an insider’s view of a foreign place to you. And always bring a pair of sexy panties on vacation, because you never know…
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Dennis Rodman is a Dang Fool!
- Fire It Up: The Cooking Channel’s Grill Master Talks BBQ and More
- Columnist Rochelle Riley on the Charles Pugh Drama
- Wednesday Christmas Wish: Dennis and Billie
- New Law In China Demands Children to Visit Parents