There was an attempted suicide at Westerville High School Thursday morning and many students witnessed the horrific event. According to Fox28.com, Westerville School officials are reaching out to families in the district, letting them know what students witnessed and that help is available.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to the school district, a 17-year-old attempted to take his own life in the commons area, and many students witnessed it. The student did survive and was rushed to the hospital. No word on the student’s condition. A crisis response team from the district immediately responded to Westerville Central High School to help any students or staff.
If you’re having any thoughts of suicide, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
- Local Program Helps Former Inmates Stay Out Of Jail
- Tattooed Woman From Ohio Arrested Three Times in Six Months
- John Singleton Reportedly In Coma After Suffering From A Stroke
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Thursday Night Special
- John Singleton Reportedly In Coma After Suffering Stroke
- DL’s Top 10 Interesting Facts About Pregnancy Tests
- Jazzy Report: How To Help Medicaid Save Billions
- Administrator Drew On Boy’s Head For Violating Dress Code [Video]
- Why We Can’t Get Enough Of Lauren London’s Character On ‘Games People Play’
- Man Arrested After Trying To Hit Interracial Couple With Truck