There was an attempted suicide at Westerville High School Thursday morning and many students witnessed the horrific event. According to Fox28.com, Westerville School officials are reaching out to families in the district, letting them know what students witnessed and that help is available.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to the school district, a 17-year-old attempted to take his own life in the commons area, and many students witnessed it. The student did survive and was rushed to the hospital. No word on the student’s condition. A crisis response team from the district immediately responded to Westerville Central High School to help any students or staff.
If you’re having any thoughts of suicide, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Payless Closing All Remaining Stores in United States, Liquidation Sales Reportedly Start Soon
- Which Love Jones Character Are You? [quiz]
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Columbus Arena Football League team is coming back, Schedule announced
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Jazzy Report: Birth Control Pills May Be Impacting Your Relationship
- DL’s Top 10 Romantic Date Ideas If You’re Broke
- Thousands of Ohioans Personal Info Exposed