There was an attempted suicide at Westerville High School Thursday morning and many students witnessed the horrific event. According to Fox28.com, Westerville School officials are reaching out to families in the district, letting them know what students witnessed and that help is available.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to the school district, a 17-year-old attempted to take his own life in the commons area, and many students witnessed it. The student did survive and was rushed to the hospital. No word on the student’s condition. A crisis response team from the district immediately responded to Westerville Central High School to help any students or staff.
If you’re having any thoughts of suicide, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
- 2018 Stuff the Bus
- Former Columbus Police Sergeant pleads guilty to 4 child pornography charges
- Police Trying To Cover Up Killing of Morehouse Man, Says His Sister Who Is A Facebook Executive
- A Houston Woman Is Missing And Her Estranged Husband Is On The Run
- Michelle Obama Sells Over 700k Books In 1st Day
- Trey Songz Celebrates Jill Scott!
- Condeelza Rice Will Not Be Cleveland Browns Head Coach!
- DALLAS AUSTIN SAYS ‘DRUMLINE’ WAS ABOUT HIM AND KIM PORTER’S ROMANCE
- Brenda Snipes Quits Working As The Broward County Election Supervisor After The Disastrous Florida Midterms
- Chicago Pastor Kicks Young Man Out Of His Church Who Was Dressed ‘Like A Woman’