Looks like R. Kellys worst year ever just got taken up a notch!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The Cook County prosecutors in Chicago just filled new charges against Robert Kelly adding an additional 11 felony counts to the already filed charges! These new charges could carry a potential prison time of 30 years!
In January of 2010 the alleged offense happened but not many details are being shared about it at this time. What is being shared is the fact that the new case comes with four counts of aggravated criminal assault, two counts of aggravated criminal sex abuse, two counts of criminal sexual assault by force and if all that isn’t enough there is also three counts of aggravated criminal sex abuse with the victim is between the ages of 13-16 years old.
According to the Chicago-Sun Times, “The four aggravated criminal sexual assault counts are all designated as Class X felonies that carry a potential sentence of up to 30 years in prison for Kelly if he is convicted. The four cases filed in February were charged as lower-level felonies that had maximum sentences of up to seven years.”
Kelly has been experiencing plenty of legal troubles this year after Lifetime aired the documentary “Surviving R. Kelly” causing a number of women to come forward saying that they were victims of sexual abuse from the singer. Kelly is currently out on $1 million dollar bond after being indicted in February with other sex crimes.
- ‘Stand By’: Trump Refuses To Denounce White Supremacy As Debate vs. Biden Spirals Out Of Control
- Ciara Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG TV Video
- Queen Latifah Highlights Black Women’s Influence On American Culture In New Docuseries ‘Black Equals Beauty’
- News You Can’t Use with Special K: Words Black People Always Get Wrong [WATCH]
- Columbus Public Schools Announces Plans for In Person Classes for K-9 Students
- Platinum Plan President Trump’s 2016 Campaign Allegedly Listed Black Voters As “Deterrence”
- Tamika Mallory Places Sellout Jacket On Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron
- 2020 Early Voting Dates By State For Presidential Election
- Uncle Luke Surprised As Wife Files For Divorce After 12 Years Of Marriage
- CeCe Winans Says Appearance In Trump Approved COVID-19 Ad Isn’t “Political,” Social Media Reacts