Dating during a pandemic isn’t the easiest thing to do, but for those who are managing it, or are looking forward to it, here are some of the most: underrated place for a date during the pandemic?”
According to Reddit:
- Aquariums are awesome and you can still practice social distancing.
- A good local breakfast spot. If they’re willing to meet you at 8 in the morning, you know they’re into you.
- Mini golf. It’s fun, lasts an appropriate amount of time, and no one is good at it. You can tell if your date is competitive, easy-going, and/or funny.
- A used bookstore. It gives you a real feel for what sorts of things they are interested in, and you can pick one book for each other to read.
- Sitting in the trunk of your car or the bed of your pick up trick with your date while sipping on 7-11 slushies at night while you’re both looking at the stars
- Botanical gardens, especially if you memorize some interesting facts about some of the plants. Bonus points if you pack a picnic basket.
- A toy store. “Help me with a birthday present for my niece” is a great excuse for a date. Playing with toys can be a lot of fun.
- Farmers market, best spot. You’re not stuck face to face with them, there are a ton of interesting things to talk about, and you’ll know what type of eating habits they have.
Happy Dating! For more info, click here.
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!