According to NBC4i, Gov. Mike DeWine reported Wednesday that COVID-19 hospitalizations in Ohio have reached their highest point of the pandemic.
DeWine said that the Ohio Hospital Association is reporting 5,356 patients. Last week, he called up members of the Ohio National Guard to help hospitals with staffing shortages, and on Wednesday, he provided an update on those efforts.
DeWine added that since June 1, Ohio data shows that 92.5% of patients in the hospital with COVID-19 are unvaccinated.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Additional Details Emerge Regarding ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Star Jacky Oh’s Death
- Live Broadcast Karaoke on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show [LISTEN]
- Miami Heat Legend Udonis Haslem Speaks Up Against Ron DeSantis’ Book Bans & Gun Laws: “I’m Not Down With It”
- Cornel West Announces Presidential Campaign Seeking 3rd Party’s Nomination
- What Exactly Is A Mommy Makeover? Jacky Oh’s Death Spotlights Plastic Surgery Procedures
- First Openly Gay HBCU Football Player Reveals Boyfriend for Pride Month [WATCH]
- Joseline Hernandez Flosses In An Orange Floor-Length Fur Coat
- KRS-One Schools The Crowd At BIMBÉ 2023 [VIDEO]
- Woman Shot to Death During Boyfriend’s Memorial Celebration
- What Happened To Ajike ‘AJ’ Owens? White Woman Kills Unarmed Black Mother Of 4, Isn’t Arrested Or Charged
‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Gabrielle Union Responds to Backlash About Splitting Bills [WATCH]
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Dad's Day Away Contest!