According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health on Thursday reported 3,103 new COVID-19 cases for the past week, a decrease of more than 600 from last week’s 3,668.
Ohio averaged just over 443 new coronavirus infections over the past seven days, in line with a trend since early March where cases per day have been well under 1,000. New infections haven’t been this low since July 2021.
This is the third release of weekly cases since ODH switched from daily reporting.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Scottie Pippen Says Michael Jordan “Was A Horrible Player” [AUDIO]
- Fruit Of The Loom X Southwest Launches Limited Edition Luxury Collection
- Store Owner Killing Black Teen Mirrors The Worst Stereotypes In Black-Asian Relations
- I-76 Road Rage Shooting Suspect Arrested
- Tia Mowry Begins ‘A New Era’ With A Short Pixie Cut
- Kansas Man Charged For Threatening Black Folks With A Gun At A Wichita Gas Station
- Black TikToker Goes Viral After Calling White Women ‘One Of The Most Dangerous Groups In The U.S.’
- Davido Breaks Down His ‘Timeless’ New Album Title And HBCU Beginnings
- Kiki and Fat Tasha Call in While Bathing at the Car Wash [LISTEN]
- Yunetta Spring: Best Ways To Support and De-escalate a Mental Health Crisis [LISTEN]
‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
Lil Kim Is Smokin’ Hot On The Cover Of ‘XXL’ Magazine
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Gabrielle Union Responds to Backlash About Splitting Bills [WATCH]
Celebrities Who Were Accused of Sexual Assault at The Playboy Mansion and Events
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022