Posted November 11, 2019
Nia Noelle’s media career has spanned two decades, beginning as a Media TV Spokesperson at Norman High School, to her formal training at The William Fulbright School of Arts in Broadcasting Journalism at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas, doing TV and radio, to her professional career. This professional career has taken her to Fayetteville, North Carolina, Huntsville, Alabama, and finally to her home state, Columbus, Ohio Nia Noelle came to Columbus as midday host for Power 107.5 and stayed on the airways for 8 years before moving over to Magic 95.5 where she hosted on middays for several years. Nia can now be heard every Saturday 12-5pm. Nia serves as the Program Director for Fashion Week Columbus, she also enjoys volunteering at many organizations around town including Dress for Success. Nia can be seen around town hosting various events and enjoying the 614 because she always “has her stiletto out the door!” @nianoelle
- Preparation: 20 m
- Cook Time: 30 m
- Recipe Yield: 4
Imagine if grandma’s peach cobbler and cinnamon rolls had a baby….. that’s what this recipe is! Hurry up and make this perfect dessert for the season!
Check out this amazing recipe from BuzzFeed
- 1 can of cinnamon rolls
- 3 peaches
- 1½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream
- Mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Separate cinnamon rolls and cut into 1-inch pieces. Place the cinnamon roll pieces into a medium bowl and set aside.
- Cut each peach into 8-12 wedges. Place in a medium bowl, add cornstarch and cinnamon and mix to coat each peach.
- In a baking dish, place half of the cinnamon rolls down on the bottom. Then add half of the peaches on top. Repeat and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Drizzle the icing packet from the cinnamon roll tube over the cobbler and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and mint leaves