According to a recent study conducted by researchers at Angila Ruskin University in Cambridge, England, people who had sex four or more times a week earned more money than those not as lucky.
Why? It all goes back to that famous theory you may have learned about in Psych 101 called Maslow’s Need Hierarchy.
Doesn’t ring a bell? Here’s the gist: Humans have to meet their basic needs like food, water, and sexual activity before they can attempt to succeed in other aspects of life.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Volunteers Needed For Cancer Prevention Study
- Charges Against OSU’s Roby Dismissed
- Child, 5, Injured After Being Hit By 2 Vehicles
- Bradley Manning: I Want To Live As A Woman
- EXCLUSIVE: Hannah Anderson Speaks Out, Reveals New Details Of Kidnapping