The secret garden
“I love how laundry smells when it’s in the dryer and the aroma of fabric softener infuses the air. In my imagination, I’m in a garden, and it’s the perfect romantic atmosphere. The flowers make me feel beautiful and clean.” – Eileen D.
“When I put my arms around my boyfriend’s waist, I like to caress a little hairy patch on his lower back. It feels so soft, and I love the amazing curves of his body. He’s threatened to shave it off, but he knows I how much I like it. He keeps it there just for my pleasure!” – Jackie W.
In his shoes
“I get turned on when I see his empty shoes in front of the closet door; specifically, his old, worn moccasins. I picture him putting them on to go off into the world, and then slipping out of them when he returns to tell me about his day. I also look at those moccasins and remember all the places we’ve been together.” – Nancy I.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Volunteers Needed For Cancer Prevention Study
- Charges Against OSU’s Roby Dismissed
- Child, 5, Injured After Being Hit By 2 Vehicles
- Bradley Manning: I Want To Live As A Woman
- EXCLUSIVE: Hannah Anderson Speaks Out, Reveals New Details Of Kidnapping