A recent study from Brigham Young University found that when people are lying, it takes them 10 percent longer to respond to a text-and they make more edits than usual.
But since 10 percent isn’t a huge number, you may only be able to tell if something’s up if your guy typically responds to texts instantly. (Past research has found that people are much more likely to lie via text than face-to-face
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- K-Ci and JoJo Visit the Red Velvet Cake Studio, Hilarity Ensues
- Sybil Wilkes with the News Headlines
- Little Known Black History Fact: Karamba Diaby
- Maryland Police Search For Missing Transgender Teen
- Petition Urges NAACP To Elect 1st Female President In Org’s History